Networking / Telecommunications
IT you can count on
Your computer and telecommunications networks are the backbone of your systems. They carry vital information and connect you with the rest of the world. Without them information does not move, transactions do not occur and business grinds to a halt.
We partner with industry leading network hardware providers to ensure your networks meet the demands of your business. Whether you are contemplating an upgrade, planning for growth, adding a new facility or simply adding features such as wireless coverage – the Networking experts of ATS can help.
- Upgrading or implementing new Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Storage Area Networks (SANs) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Specialized Security Appliances and Services
- Internet Service Provision
- Hosting / Co-location Space
- Anti-Virus and Malware Solutions
- Power and Environmental Solutions
- Data and Telecommunications cabling
- IP and Active Directory Schemas
Our team has extensive experience with a number of leading solutions and providers including Avaya, Cisco, Nortel and NEC.
We can help optimize your existing platform, or provide expert consultation on the latest solutions and technologies.
- Voice Over IP (VOIP)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Contact Center Solutions
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
Take your business to the next level with Aligned Technology Solutions.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Alexandria, Arlington, Tyson's Corner, Reston, Vienna, Fairfax, Springfield, Annandale, Herndon, McLean, Washington, DC, Rockville and Bethesda.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Alexandria Computer Support, Arlington Backup and Data Recovery, Tyson's Corner IT Consulting, Reston Network Services, Vienna Cloud Computing, Alexandria VoIP and Phone Systems, Fairfax Computer Support, and Springfield IT Consulting.