Help Desk / Tech Support Specialist
Aligned Technology Solutions, a growing, highly customer centric IT Solutions firm is looking for a creative, organized, and driven Help Desk Specialist to help us continue to provide exceptional customer service to small and medium sized business in the NOVA / DC Metro area.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. They will be eager to learn and do more. This person will have a “yes I can” attitude and always asks what else can be done to help.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting clients as a member of our high touch, customer centric team both on client sites as well as from our office in Woodbridge. You will be exposed to many different technologies. As such, you will not be expected to know everything, but expected to be resourceful in finding solutions.
Essential responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing timely and effective technical, operations and training support of end user computers and devices onsite and /or by telephone or email
- Image, install and maintain end user computers and devices
- Create and manage Active Directory, email and phone system accounts
- Install, support and maintain client printing environment
- Provide virus / malware protection and remediation
- Basic computer / network troubleshooting
- Monthly reporting for clients
- Research and document processes to support ongoing projects
- Write and organize documentation
- Excellent customer service skills and “can do” attitude
- Highly responsive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read/speak/write at a high level. The role requires high level written communication skills.
- Ability to document work and maintain accurate records
- Detail oriented
- Resourcefulness – the ability to figure things out
- Basic PC / MAC troubleshooting and support
- Ability to create documentation when needed
- Reliable transportation
- Background check required
- Microsoft Technologies – including AD; Exchange; Outlook; Office
- Mac OS
- Knowledge of smartphones – IOS / Android troubleshooting
- Google Apps / Office365
- LAN device configuration / Basic network knowledge
We are a fast-growing company with a compelling offer that is resonating with both current and prospective clients. Our work environment is friendly and fun, yet professional. You will find that we support learning and personal development no matter where you are in your career. Our benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and Paid Time Off.
We offer competitive compensation package, opportunities for growth and advancement.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume (INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS) to: